Well, as this blog comes to a close on its first 24 hours of inception I am happy to see that some family members have had the time to add their comments and thoughts. I still need to hear from the rest of the fam. Mommy, Daddy, Misha, Keya, Swill. If I can do it and I am the CEO of two companies and My brother in Law can do it and he is the CEO of his company and The baby can do it in between her being a Tori Amos groupie,(being seen), I mean being heard on you tube, and her being MIKO fabulous, then I know the rest of you can do it.
Come on people get with the 21 century!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ok, Ok, so everyone seems to be doing big things. CEO this, CEO that. Well, I am no CEO, but I am a d...m good producer on a premium account not to mention working on my first documentary, making jewlery for "my" business and starting a new company. Full plate! Funny you should mention that! That's what this blog is all about. Everyone these days have full plates. We all don't have the same convienent times to chat on the phone--so we blog. As Evie states, "First 24 hours" (yes I miss them completely) is exactly that; I get to choose to the hour that is best for me to check in on my family and see what's going on! No it's not the phone, but it beats no communication at all. Technology is evolving fast and I am going to do my best to stay up with it. I don't want to be that clueless ole lady that I train everyday (at Ogilvy) to save a document on her desktop.
Thank you babe for the suggestion!
and Thank you family for staying in the loop. When I tell my friend's we have a family blog the response is always the same, "FABULOUS idea!"
XOXOXO
Misha
Post a Comment