Wednesday, October 31, 2007

The Baby

That's right, I said it! No worries, I am growing up. The other day, I realized I have joined the many people who are stressed out with too many things to check off the list of things to do. No moment to sit or chat, as you may have noticed from my lack of phone calls; not even in traffic. I have to prioritize my list every chance I get.

So, this morning, my sister Evie said she created a blog spot for us. My initial reaction was NO ____!!! Later this afternoon while working, dilegently I might add, I checked my email and saw my invite...how could I resist. Now sitting here, it feels good to have a was to communicate to everyone at once. Family communication has really changed over the years!

I imagine mommy might need some help setting up her account. Yvette said she would help her out this weekend. :) What a good daughter!

So, daddy moved....again! That was my initial reaction as I have been thinking I haven't seen any of my father's "new" apartments since I bunked with him for a summer in Eatontown. That's bad!

Well, it's Halloween and Keya & I are going to dinner and a movie; a scary one of course. The boys are cute as always and send their howls.

Love you, family!
The baby

3 comments:

StellaView Studios said...

Once you mastered your " to do's "
I will give you mine. Luv Ya.

Evie said...

And, then you can have mine.

Orien said...

trust me, i'll have more bringing up the back...