Want to find out what is happening in our lives. Well this is the place to be.
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
Happy Thanksgiving
Hi Family, Happy Thanksgiving. I need not say no more. This speaks for itself. This is all at Whole Foods which is open on Wednesday until 10pm and Thanksgiving Day until 3. No we will not be going hungry.
Neeeeow, I prefer candied yams, baked spagetti & cheese, broccoli casserole, some kind of vegetable. Egg nog! not feeling much like eating fish; could be because I just had some and it was good as h*#ll. But that can all change. Anywho, thanks for letting me know what I'm not having and certainly don't miss! Misha
Okay then, I would like to order some chicken, broccoli casserol, and buttered corn and peas. For desert,I'll have some betty crocker yellow cake with chocolate frosting. I'll take red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting if you have it.
2 comments:
Neeeeow, I prefer candied yams, baked spagetti & cheese, broccoli casserole, some kind of vegetable. Egg nog! not feeling much like eating fish; could be because I just had some and it was good as h*#ll. But that can all change. Anywho, thanks for letting me know what I'm not having and certainly don't miss!
Misha
They don't sell pizza?
Okay then, I would like to order some chicken, broccoli casserol, and buttered corn and peas. For desert,I'll have some betty crocker yellow cake with chocolate frosting. I'll take red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting if you have it.
Chop, chop, I need it by next week!
Post a Comment