I have been here a couple times over the last few days and no one has posted.
This is my first blog from school. Being the estudious person I am, I came to do my homework only to find that classes are being held in each of the 3 labs that have Auto CAD on the computers. This school sucks.
First, there should be more labs and two should not hold classes so students are able to have computer access at all times. Second, every design related program (ie. photoshop, CAD, 3dMax, etc.) should be installed on each computer so no one is limited. For a design/art school, they have poor design skills. Do you know they dont even consult the design professionals who are employed by the school?!
I asked my teacher this morning...they school doenst even consult the very architechts and designers that they employ. They just hand the projects to other architechs to create the buildings. The hired architechts dont even ask the teaching arch's what they need in the class-shame.
Anyway, my office plan turned out great, I have a few adjustments, but Im well on my way. And today I just received another project. I have to leave my job. Between teaching my kids and learning my trade, I am on overload. Any suggestions?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
wamp wamp wamp wamp wamp wamp wamp.....
bitch
Post a Comment