I have been procrastinating on my office design project. I used Saturday as a much needed mental relief day ( no jokes please ).
The days are getting cold and short and the work load is still the same; if not more. I went to work with a little girl this morning (yes, a Saturday morning) whose parents have no follow thru. Then after a successful session, I went home. I could not relax so I showered, then Keya and I decided we needed breakfast; to Bickford's we went. Breakfast was great, but the end it was 2:30 and I promised Nari I would take him to the park. He had not been in two whole days!
At the park, there was a boxer who was in heat, and Nari just knew it was him time to become a man. He chased her all over the park and punked every other male who tried to claim his piece. That's my boy! Finally I had had enough and we left.
Now 3:30, there's no way Im going to begin working. Keya had gone to home depot to get plastic for the windows because we keep waking up in cold sweats. However, with plastic, one must determine whether they want their blinds open or closed. We have plants so we want them open. Then began my search for curtains.
Ikea was packed to the brim with holidayers and so Ipodded my way through. No curtains, so I left. Then I saw an fabric outlet closeout sale, great material, but I had to realize I wasn't going to make any of the great ideas of which I had thought. So, none of you will be receiving wool scarves. Then my sister mentioned I should use my old curtains. I agreed, and used the money I would have spent towards a new sweater, scarf, and bra.
Later, Keya and I got tipsy at our favorite neighborhood restaurant and avoided friends we were suppose to hang out with!
Life's good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment