Tuesday, November 6, 2007

I've had a Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day

Today was the day from hell, It started off with me doing the dreaded audit that I hate to do every year around this time. Then to go to the doctors who by the way was a Brown Med Student. ( You think that should have given me a clue? So anyway she took my blood pressure and it was sky high. So back on the pills again. So I told her that I have what I thought was the SUPER BUG but it only turned out to be a boil under my arm. So super nurse came running in the office and said oh they can take you right now. Who can do what? Oh they can take you over at the medical building to get that surgically removed. Oh is that so, well I am not having nothing surgically removed not today anyway. Lady did you not hear me when I said I was going to Italy? No, I will not be looking Miko Fabolous if I have bandages under my arm with mess oozing out. Oh no ____! So did I get the hint then? No. So then the doctor (student) said oh I will give her some anitbiotics and she can have it done when she comes back. So I take the prescriptions and say doctor (student) umm who's prescription is this? Why yours she replies. I said oh cause my name is not Yvette Bertram. So did I get the hint then? No so good ole doc gives me another prescription and says go ahead and have this filled and you will be fine. So I take to CVS to get filled and then off to SPNM (Calvery) So why did I go there just to get more angry. Well I walk into the office where a client was calling one of my staff people a Black BI and I said who what when why how. I said lady if you knew what was good for you. You will leave this establishment now. NOW! and she dare replied who are you. Moi! I am the head BLACK BI here. and you my dear are dismissed no food no help no nada nothing zilch zippo. what ever langugae you want to hear it in get to steppin. Add another hater to my list. So as I sit in my little office half listening to this women go on and on about who know what cause I really am not paying her any mind. I finally say to her I sorry I really am not paying any attention to you cause I am just too busy. Now I know that was mean but dang can a sister just rest for a minute before the bombard you with dumb questions. People like to talk just to hear themselves talk. So by then I get a phone call from Will telling me that the Doctor (student) is trying to call me to tell me that they gave me Penicillion. Now everyone in the world knows I am allergic to Penicillion. So I go to the drug store to pick the the scripts and then the pharmacist tells me oh this is not penicillon I said now who should I beleive. the doctor(student) or the pharmacist (from africa). I left it all there and took what I knew which was my blood pressure meds.

3 comments:

misha: )misha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
misha: )misha said...

Like I said before, just go home and stay put until it's time for you to come here. No under arm pimple nor pill is going to stop me from going to Italy. I will gladly take your butt to the Vatican of St. Mark's Square and let you hang with them for a couple of hail Mary's. I'll wait!

Orien said...

too long...hope the next day was better!