Thursday, January 3, 2008
D-Day
Well family it is official. I have started with the 1 million pound challenge with the Biggest Loser club and MSN. My partner is a coworker named Amy. Hopefully we will give each other strength to be able to lose the weight. I put in all the information and it told me in order to get to my ideal weight of 150 I need to lose 1pound a week and by Sept 9 2009 I should be there. My average intake of calories for food should be no more than 1650 a day. So I do not like counting calories so I do not know how I am going to pull this mess off but we will see. Wish me luck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
When I count I average 500-600 cals per small/med. meal...800 for larger ones. However you can "Round Up" to help keep yourself way down.
Then find someway to walk...stairs, parking further, hell...go for a walk! A walk is always more fun with that fuhkit in your system and music in your ears; but only on Saturdays.
If you want it, go get it.
Good job sister!
Post a Comment