Well, March is fast approaching and we are all in agreement that WE WILL be going somewhere warm. I am in the process of checking different locations. Please answer the following questions so that I may pinpoint certain factors.
1. Dates- Vacation days, schooling, other events.
2. Places- Aruba,Bermuda,Turks & Cacaos,Jamaica,Tobago,Dominican Republic, others
3. Days- 3-5-7
4. Cost- Depends on days anywhere from 388-600pp keep in mind does not include tax
5. Airport- does it matter what airport RI, Boston or NJ which ever gives best price
6. Who is going? inviting friends
7. All inclusive means more money or ala cart?
I think that I have hit all the major imporatant issues here if I did not please put it in your response. The earlier I have this information the better off I can secure a great price.
Evie
Your Vacation Specialist
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
5 days, cruise (auto all inclus), give you 'bout $600...maybe!
Post a Comment