Saturday, January 19, 2008

Vak Bloking

Maybe you heard...sister had to dip into the xmas club account and its not even Febuary yet.

Driving to get some gas, I called the bank to figure out if I could afford $10 or $20 worth of gas. After entering my information, the automated voice said I had "two-hundred &..." and I thought to myself, ok, I will get $10. Then she said, "in the red." Aah!!

So one of my first stops was Citizens Bank where I dipped and thought, something's Vak Bloking my plans. How much will Florida or California, or something national cost? Philly? Atl? Any takers?

1 comment:

Evie said...

Hi sister dear its been a while since I have been on this site so. I do not think that you can even afford something in the states hell you can't even afford to come to RI:) Florida can be a quick and easy trip. Don't forget I got frequent flyer miles.