Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year

Hello all, I want to wish everyone a safe and happy start to a New Year. As we reflect on 2007 to see what went wrong and what went well for us. It then will be a cinch to create an easy path for 2008. My New Years Past achievements = Ohio, New York, New Jersey, (Germany) I was at the airport it counts, Rome and Venice, I will continue on my path of travels if life lets me with New Years Present = Cruising, (and I don't care where) Ohio, Florida, Little Rock Arkansas, ( I know its with my job), and others..... To my sisters last year was a blast Keya ( 2girlsin1cup) straight up nasty but I needed a good laugh. Lou ( repeat after me I will not be broke this year I will not be broke this year, Misha, I left 2007 with a bang, lets see where 2008 will end up. So here are the start of my new resolutions. live life free, my new motto is let go let flow (Let go of all the drama in my life and let flow with what ever I want to do in life). Anyone up for pizza beer and the new katt williams joint. ( this sh*& right here niggah this sh(& right here. go ahead I'll wait. (smile)

Love you all

2 comments:

Orien said...

pizza, beer, & Kat Williams is a perfect night in my eyes anytime.

Orien said...

I WILL NOT BE BROKE THIS YEAR :/