Monday, November 5, 2007

Canon Power Shot S400

Well, I finally decided it was time to take a look at the Camera that has been lying around in non working order. I sat down jumped on the famous Google website and let my fingers do the walking throug cyber space. And low n behold what did I find, Canon has a recall on my camera. It knows of the all too famous "Memory Card Error" and will fix and or replace this for free. Now I ask myself. Self, you are slipping why did it take you 1 year 2 months and 29 days to ask Google. Only dumb people answer themselves back, so I had no reply. :) But none the less I must now go out and buy a digital throw away for my trip to Italy. Isn't it strange that I also have a brother in law that is a photagrapher and I had to do this research. "Funny you should mention this"

2 comments:

Orien said...

Oooh Bill, you gonna take that?

Evie said...

Leonia, stop instigating mess. My brother in Law knows I love him dearly.