skip to main | skip to sidebar

The 104

Want to find out what is happening in our lives. Well this is the place to be.

Friday, November 2, 2007

Denzel's Crib

No, I did not take this picture. However, I
did think that this was a nice little place to
call home.
Posted by StellaView Studios at 9:28 PM

2 comments:

Evie said...

Now, why would I want to see a picture of Denzel,s house. We could have at least said this was our house. So the people reading our blog can say WOW that's the 104

November 4, 2007 at 6:21 AM
Orien said...

deng!

November 5, 2007 at 6:41 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2014 (1)
    • ►  November (1)
  • ►  2008 (7)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ▼  2007 (52)
    • ►  December (22)
    • ▼  November (23)
      • After Party
      • Happy Thanksgiving
      • My name is Keya
      • On our Way
      • I'm starving..
      • Happy Thanksgiving
      • I'm on Vaaaacaaaation, I'm on Vaaaaccccaaaaaation!!!
      • Ka Ka Ka Kia
      • The Target Elite Membership Club
      • Where is everyone?
      • Well, well, well...
      • Hi family
      • It's Crip da Cronic Cronalike.
      • I'm on Vacation, I'm on Vacation
      • I've had a Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day
      • To my gracious family
      • Canon Power Shot S400
      • Two Thumbs Up for "Talk to Me"
      • It's the Countdown Baby!!!
      • Shopping Spree
      • Will Has a Job
      • Denzel's Crib
      • Yes, We were somewhere eles...........
    • ►  October (7)

Its All About Me

  • Evie
  • Orien
  • Yvette
  • da.neo.leo
  • misha: )misha