Yes everyone, I am officially on vacation! I am taking a much needed break from the "Big O" which by the way I am happy to share with my family that I will be the assistant producer to my director working on the Avon productions. So what's the big deal you ask? Well, funny you should ask:) Only a selected few get a chance to work along side the queen bee and I am that chosen individual ladies and gentleman. And to add to that, there is a strong possibility I will be in Poland for December to do an Avon shot. More than likely I will probably be the only "block" person there because, well to be honest with you, we are not the biggest fans of the cold!" but W.T.H I'm going for the experience and the stamp on my passport. Speaking of passport, our European travels start in a matter of two days? How excited am I! Like sip and dip! I am going to finally experience each page of my art history book or at least try. Here's a little trivia: Who were the first individual to invent the apartment? No, it's not Barbara Jordan. It was the Romans! And while I am walking around I am going to check out just how much Julius Caesar was digging on the original diva Cleopatra. And lastly, I feel the need to check into the past of one the greatest African warrior of all history-- Hannibal Barkus, who conquered Italy for 15 years. aaaah history- don't you just love it.
Ciao,
Misha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yes, ladies and gentleman, I have stolen Misha's identity. I will be going to Poland on her behalf since she used my loggin to write that blurb.
Boooo.ooooo.o.
Post a Comment