I guess by now we are all aware of Yvette and my mini trip to Italy. All I can say at this point, is the excitement is escalating more and more as the week starts and moves towards the end. Yvette will be traveling here, to The Glen, on this Friday (by hook or crook) and my last day of work in the following Monday. Glory to be a vacation!!! We have done an sufficant amount of reseach,(Thank you God for Google) with an equal amount of personal interviews with individuals that have made a recent or regular trip over. In my fantasy shopping my purchases consisted of Prada, Gucci, and something swank made by an independent designer. But, reality reminds me that the Euro is nothing and I'll be lucky to return with a good bottle of Olive Oil. No worries, there is always the next time.
On a different note, Starbucks is under construction right next to the Bottle King! I may make this my new work office.
Monday, November 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Well I too have gone fantasy shopping.Witha list entailing, Prada, Coach, Versacci, Manolo Blahniks and gucci. But my pockets can only afford. NADA, ROACH, MANONO BLANKETS, and FAKEACCI. So I will be sipping free smelly air.
BOOOOOOOO!!!!!
Post a Comment