Sunday, November 4, 2007
Shopping Spree
Yes, I went on a shopping spree. I was a DIVA in its self. I sass shayed my self right into Lane Bryant and said can you hold my bags and start a dressing room for me because I am going to shop till I drop. And shop I did, 4 hours later I walked out of that store knowing all sales ladies. They held all of my bags in their office until I finished shopping inside other parts of the mall. I felt like I was on top of the world. So 5 shopping bags later I went home and crashed. I think if we did not have that Nor'Easter I would have continued like there was no tomorrow. I still had over 300 left to spend; So I thought to myself there is always tomorrow :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
like sister, like sister and I'm not talking about me.
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! A new hater just signed up on your roster. I want them to carry my bags and set up dressing rooms for me too. :(
Post a Comment