Monday, November 5, 2007

To my gracious family

Although we are far apart, I love you dear.
And to much of my joy Christmas is near.

I need a Architechtural Graphic Standards book
so that I may become a rich and famous designer/architech!
You may collaborate on this task to spread the debt.
Pleeeeeezzz!

3 comments:

Evie said...

Nope, remember no passing out of christmas gifts this year

misha: )misha said...

Mon Cherie,
Do you remember the picture of boots you sent on Saturday? Didn't Marshall's carry this book in your size? I am pretty sure it was next to the two pairs of jeans you just purchased. On the other hand, I do know how important this is to you so your brother-in-law recommends that you put a paypal together and we can think about donating towards the cause.

Yes, please no Christmas gifts this year or next... for life!

Orien said...

christmas haters