Sunday, November 4, 2007

Will Has a Job

Yup, That's right Will has a job. He works for a place called Jones Warehouse Moving Company. He had this job before and they laid him off so now he is back. He likes it, I guess cause he likes money. He is still out there looking to see if something better comes along; for this is only a temp job and we all know how temp jobs work.

3 comments:

misha: )misha said...

Congrats! but we need to start working on your education and career!

Orien said...

Dang Chelle, let him get his first five checks before spending it all on books!

Congradulations nephew. Can I get some money?!

misha: )misha said...

As you very well know it doesn't matter how many checks you get from your job, Christmas club, allegeble husband you will never have enough to buy books i.e. Architecture hoozy sumtin sumtin. Just jump in class and it will work out. I did it, your mom did it, and now you miss diva are doing it!