skip to main | skip to sidebar

The 104

Want to find out what is happening in our lives. Well this is the place to be.

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Sorry sisters...

I know you've both been calling/txting me. I am getting dressed to walk my children and will call both of you during.
Posted by Orien at 9:58 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2014 (1)
    • ►  November (1)
  • ►  2008 (7)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ▼  2007 (52)
    • ▼  December (22)
      • Sorry sisters...
      • Rruuufff: I am Saatchi Abbott-Wylie
      • No title
      • In Preperation
      • Wishing you all a Very Merry Christmas!! And I'm o...
      • This is bad...
      • Happy Anniversary
      • Christmas at Shannon's
      • Fall - 2007Course Title Hohghghghkujgjhghjurs Fina...
      • You down with OPP
      • Happy Birthday
      • Success!
      • Christmas
      • Goodies, Goodies and more Goodies
      • The Assigment
      • Yay...
      • In the stretch...
      • Hear, hear...
      • Early Days and Late Nights
      • "Swoosh went the wind"
      • 1 down...
      • The Other Woman in My Life
    • ►  November (23)
    • ►  October (7)

Its All About Me

  • Evie
  • Orien
  • Yvette
  • da.neo.leo
  • misha: )misha