Tuesday, December 18, 2007



Fall - 2007

Course Title Hohghghghkujgjhghjurs Final Grade
Build. Mater. 3hgjhghjg.igfgggjhjgjhgjh00 B- ("Swoosh" class)

CAD Fundamentals 3.hhygjhghggfghfg00 B (Neon Houses class)

Space Planning 3.0yut7yutujhkjhkjjhkjt0 B+ (Loft/Office plan class)

Geometry 3.0hgyftyugdsfgfdgfddduyfff0 A- (Prof. from last quarter)

2 comments:

Evie said...

My sister is rocking it. I am so proud of you. girl go out and buy you those new boots that you want and just take the money out of that Christmas club and say santa told you to do it.

misha: )misha said...

Sweet!!!! I am very, very proud. Remember that day you came to me and said skeptically, " I would love to do something creative> I would love to be an architect." And I said, "Do It!" Then a couple of years later you asked me," should I go to school to be an architect?" And I said, Do it, you can do whatever you put your mind to." and look at you, creative and smart!!