I never, ever thought I could feel this way. It reminds me of the feeling you get in junior high school when the cutest boy in school finally notices you-- or so you think. Your heart skips a beat, every time you pass him in the hall, or in the cafeteria. You get all choked up while the butterflies flutter to flight from your throat to your stomach and back to your throat therefore leaving you with absolutely nothing to say. Your school nights become sooo long because you all of sudden can't wait to be in school. And when you arrive at school it becomes a 6-hour dance of-- will I see him? and will he notice me again? Will he ask me out? I am so in love!!! Well, that is how I feel right now! I am dancing that dance yet again. I have found a place in my heart that makes me feel like I am alive! And it feels great! Nobody, but nobody has every made me feel this way since high school. Even though it been 13 days since I last seen her, I can still feel everything about her. She is truely amazing! She embodies everything I aspire be. Charm, eloquence, polished. In one hand she has modern worldly sophistication and in the other hand she grips her history with a firm hold. It holds true about her style; she mixes the old with the new--high-end designer with a little ghetto fabulous. She is as diverse as they come. However, she is a bit of a whore. She'll let you in, make you feel like you are the only one but she will gladly remind you that she is a lavishly kept women and that you will have to pay an exorbitant price to keep her company. That is when she devastatively broke my heart and sent me back home to my husband. I couldn't afford to keep her. She is an expense that my life style just cannot afford...for now. As my anxious heart aches to see Italia again, I have made a promise to myself that I will have her... all of her, and she will have me.
ciao, misha
Monday, December 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
BRAVA, BRAVA!
Girl, you had me going!
Dang she had me going to I said damn I have two sisters going the other way. Hell what am I missing. Guess I'll never find out.
Post a Comment