Monday, December 24, 2007
In Preperation
As, I sit here to prepare my Christmas dinner. Yes you heard me correctly I am preparing Christmas dinner. I have decided to spend Christmas with my other family. you know the ones that my real mother gave birth too. :) Will gave me his foodies to go and do a little shopping. So coupled with all the free seafood that I received from Wholefoods (well the bootleg one anyways SPNM) but it said wholefoods on the lable so that's my story and I am sticking too it. So anyway I went and did some shopping and I will be having the original. Sticky chicken, jag, veggies, sorry dad no ham, broccoli casserole, yams, shrimp and scollops baked, and salmon. and to top it off with someapple pie truffle and ice cream. Then I am on to Shannons for her party appitizers and drinks. coupled with going to Hollee's and PD's and Salina's to see my godson whom I have not seen in ages. My day will be full. So who is on my guest list for my orginal family list. Tara, Kise n Kids, John, Will and his girlfriend. Unfortunatly they can only have small servings cause the foodies did not go a long way. If I do not get a chance to see or talk to everyone. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. oh yeah before I forget NEXT YEAR THIS TIME I WILL BE COMING BACK FROM A CRUISE. CAUSE A SISTER IS COLD.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment