Monday, December 10, 2007

Goodies, Goodies and more Goodies

Hi, well I went through all the things I bought and guess what. The sales lady forgot to charge me for 3 items. 3 Items all totalling 97.00 oh yeah. So I said to myself what would my family do. Take door No 1 Mother would take it back to the store and say hey you forgot to charge me for this. Door # 2 Sister #1 would have a fight with her id and ego. and Door # 3 the baby would be No H--- this is mine to keep and thanks alot. So I chose Door # 3 its mine damn it mine all mine.

2 comments:

Orien said...

You sho ain't lying! Finders keepers. Merrihappyhanukristmas.

misha: )misha said...

Gurrrl, door #2 must be the id and ego of Bobbie, Tara, Robin, and Kise because it ain't this sister. You missed it, oh well!! You have never,never, ever, heard of a time where I took back anything that was given to me. If it's in my bag then there must have been a secret sale going on, or I was the 99th customer to get something extra in my bag except they forgot to tell me> Oh wait, it was a surprise for when I got home. Like yours. No id, just ego and ego. Besides I told the lady to put it in your bag as my Xmas gift to you.. Now we will all get an email from you know who telling us we are going straight to HELLLLL!
Smmmmooooches
Merry Xmas!