Friday, December 14, 2007

You down with OPP

I love going shopping with OPP(Other Peoples Property)(Money) I just had the time of my life going shopping for things without a care in the world. Not having to worry about should I or shouldn't I. My first store I hit was K-B toy store where I spent 153.00 on do dads. Then I hit the store where Will once worked. (national wholesaler liquidators. Where I spent 375.00 with buying 5 mp3 players 2 ipod's and 2deluxe keyboards. Then I was off to walmart where I spent another 140.00 buying a stereo system and games and toys. So with another 400 left to spend I called it a night and decided to take a break. I think I will just to gift cards for the rest. People are so generous this time of year. Electric Boat spent 5K on toys for the kids. They should have given me this money I would have rocked it. They only got alittle for what they spent why cause they shop at Toys R Us.