3 to go.
It's 3am and I just finished my 12x18 foot living room with fireplace design. After 3 weeks of nail biting and materials hunting, I've finally got it together. Wish me luck as I will present it to the class tomorrow morning at 9AM...that's right, in just 6 hours!
My next project will be later on today at 4pm in my geometry class. Times have changed and there are presentations to be done even in geometry...ridiculous. However, I have a cool idea which I will finish hatching out tomorrow around 1ish. Nothing like that last minute rush!
By 7pm I will enter my Computer Aided Design (CAD) class where I will continue to work on the 3rd of my final projects due. Responsibly, I finished half the work and am waiting to be taught the second half in class tomorrow. That's right, the f'n teacher wants us to complete it in a way he hasn't even taught, but you know how it goes.
I will work on the rest of the CAD project until late tonight and tomorrow night and hopefully, no, undoubtedly get it done and out of the way. At this point (or Friday depending how much I can take) I can come home and draft up the final two drawings that have been recently added to my pain stakingly long office project...color it in, board it up aesthetically with pics and finish my speech cards. The on Monday at precisely 1230p I will be the 1st present to the Principal Owner of one of the top Architectural Firms in the nation. That's right again, lucky me, I drew card #1 out of the little hat so I get to go first.
All this and Im fresh out of Fhukit! >:/
Wish I were somewhere else, but one day I will be...love yous
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
No doubt you will get this all done, but...are you trying to tell us you are backing out of yet another holiday. LOL:) Rewards come at the end of the semester. Just think you will have the completion of finals and your birthday! oh wait, I'll let you borrow my anniversary too! Celebrate! Party like a rock star!!!! Size 8
Girl # 1 is always the best to be because then the whole class has to step up their game and why your sitting back their gloating watching all them fools become ever so nervous all you have to do is criticize.
That's exactly why I didn't trade the #1 position in for another. I want to set an example. Also, there is act for me to follow.
I actually dont go back until Jan somthing so Im ready for some Tequila.
Post a Comment