Monday, December 10, 2007

The Assigment

Twas the night before and I received the phone call. It was a record message saying that there will be a secret revealed tomorrow so If I want to partake in it I must be at the secret location at 09:00am.
Well, I wanted to see if I still had it or not. Sometimes people always want to capture something out of their youth and this was going to be my goal. As I awoke Saturday after having a stressful sleep due to the fact that I Yvette Kenner was going to do something today that I have not done in a long time. I jumped up showered and refreshed it was now 8:00am and my journey would begin. But who could I get to go with me {my partner in crime was in NJ)So I was faced with a multitude of choices. Should I enlist the baby? No she has homework up the ying yang. Should I enlist Shannon? NO she is going to work. Should I enlist Mommy? NO she does not answer calls. So I enlisted a person who has never been on mission like this before. I have recruited a newbe TARA. Let's see if she and even I have what it takes to carry out this assignment. I called her up told her of the plan and she was down for the taking. So I told her she had 5 minutes to get dressed and the I will pick her up at 08:30 hours. I was at her house with no time to spare. Our first stop was the DD where I had the usual Medium Regular. I needed this to jump start the fire burning within. We arrived at our 2nd location at 09:00 (Lane Bryant) As I walked in the store I seen bright lights, flashy colors, and clothes. Lots and Lots of clothes. Oh what to choose from. I searched the highs and lows the sales, clearance and regular priced merchandise. The store already had 40 percent of everything in the store for today only so that was an addded bonus. But I was armed with a secret weapon. I had $225.00 in free did you get that FREE coupons. aaah sorry I just had a orgasm. (smile). Yep no sex in 9 years dont take me much. So anyway back to the mission. As I picked and prodded my way through things Tara the newbe was not a total lost she was good for one thing. She was the holder of the merchandise. After 3 hours it was time to finally bring my purchases up to the front. and guess what after sales and discounts and coupons alike it was only $236.00. with a whopping savings of $499.68 aaah (orgasm) Next it was lunch time and then the rest of the stores my newbe was tired so I dropped her off like a hot potato and picked up another culprit. Will. Yup you guessed it another newbe. it is now 14:00 hundred hours and we are off to the next location and the next and the next. by the time We were done it was 34 o:clock 34 o'clock now where did I see this time before. Oh year that's right when I was away tired as He(() loosing my damn mind. but yup I seen it again 34 o'clock. It was time to carry myself home with goodies in tow. The real time was 9:36 and yes ladies and gentleman I STILL HAVE IT.

2 comments:

Orien said...

You dont have enough clothes yet?! Goooosh...

misha: )misha said...

lolololol: ) I will never forget 34 o'clock! Don't ever loose this(the assignment) because we will be doing it until we are well into our 60's. Topped of with a fashion show at 35 o'clock. Newbies need not apply-only the professional and skilled can handle "The Assignment" next "Big Assignment" coming post Xmas--very soon.