Wednesday, December 5, 2007
Early Days and Late Nights
Well, Sometimes wheen you get what you wish for. You say to your inner self what in the world was I thinking. Well I wanted a job that I can go to when I wanted and dont go when I do not want. Well as it seems it never quite works out that way. I have been at SPNM every night this week calling people begging for money for SPNM and what I really want to say is I this is Yvette Kenner a Volunteer st SPNM and we are having our local Phon a thon and we noticed that you gave last year and was wondering if you would like to give again this year. Oh you would thatst great then all you have to do is make the check payable to Yvette Kenner and send it back in this self addressed pre stamped envelope and make sure you do not forget the apartment number yes that is correct D410.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
...and I will be taking calls as well. A B i is B r OOO k e.
And if you are feeling extremely generous with your donation wallet, please make a sizable donation to my sister company in NJ. Yes, that's correct, the name is, Brookest Sister.net. And that apartment number is #209." "Thank you all for calling this fine evening and we appreciate all your generosity?"
Post a Comment