Friday, December 28, 2007

Rruuufff: I am Saatchi Abbott-Wylie




Rrrrruff, Hi Aunties!
I am getting so big and bold. Just before Mommy took these photos I super ran fast down 12 stairs and surfed down the remaining 5. I tumbled and tumbled but I ultimately made it to my goal...Mommy's pile of dirty laundry!!! Currently, I steal socks, panties, and t-shirts and hide them under the futon bed. I have 3 beds! O.K. so Mommy says I now only have two cause I ate a huge hole in my newest red bed.
I didn't quite get why Daddy brought me this big tan tub and then put my wee wee pads in it as if I was going to now pee in it. I kept missing the the step up into the tub so Mommy got fed up and put my wee pads back on the floor and Daddy eventually put a pillow in the tub and rrrufff my new biggest tub bed. But my favorite bed is the one I've had since I was a baby. I'm a big boy now. I went to the doctors and Mommy says she likes taking me to the doctors better than Daddy. She says Daddy always cries when he has to get a shot, but I got two shots and I didn't even cry. I take my medication everyday. Mommy says she has to remind Daddy to take his meds everyday.
. But Mommy says I can be just as hard-headed as Daddy cause I don't listen...just like Daddy. I'm in the my bed by 11 and up with Mommy by 6:30. I hate the mornings, Hate them!!! Mommy calls me and calls me but it's too cold to go out side and squat. But I sure love to eat my breakfast! Everyone please enjoy my pics. I have to say I wasn't totally thrilled on taking them but Mommy says I am very cute.
Love you all,
Saatchi

2 comments:

Evie said...

Why Hello Mr. Saatchi; It is so nice to finally see you again. My how you have grown since the last time that I saw you. So I hear that you have been taking items such as panties, socks and things, Aunty hasn't taught you right you are suppose to chew up the shoes, mommies shoes, she has to many. So you have outgrown your bed have you. What ever happened to the bed that mommy bought you when you were just a little pup and you kept rolling out of it. ha ha ha. Oh yeah do you still have your first toy that Aunty bought you? Well aunty is going to eat now. Hope to see you real soon.

Orien said...

Saatchi!

Look at you. You're so handsome, but I can tell you're your father's child.
I hope you like school and playing well with your friends. You have two cousins you still have to meet and of course, I want to meet you too.
Love,
Auntie Lou